Part Time Counsellor – Substance Misuse – London
We are currently looking for a Part Counsellor – Substance Misuse to join an existing team delivering a 12 Step treatment programme in a residential and day service setting based in Hackney, London. Our client is a charity who specialise in the treatment of recovering addicts who have also been through the criminal justice system.
The opportunity is a part time position for 2 days per week (Wednesdays required, flexible Thursday or Friday). Salary £26k – £28k pro rata.
- Must have prior experience of delivering the 12 step treatment model and philosophies
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Role requires experience of building effective relationships with clients, staff and external agencies
- Computer Literate – good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Excellent report writing and case note management skills
- Relevant counselling qualification (eg. accredited Diploma in Addiction Counselling UKCP or equivelent)
- Experience of working in a therapeutic capacity with clients in recovery also presenting with significant underlying trauma
To see the full job description or to apply for this vacancy please click here to visit our job dashboard where you can register your interest.